Welcome

Niceward welcomes you to Anti-Whoreward!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fic Rec: The Beauty of His Eyes by AlexaET


Last week, I started reading a story that from the very start looked very original and promising. I’m glad to tell you that I was not mistaken. This story is beautiful and it will touch your heart.



It made me laugh, it made smile, and it even managed to make me cry! The way Alexa writes makes the scene perfect and she gets all the emotions right! It all flows perfectly with the plot.


I’m not going to give information away, where is the fun in that?! But I can tell you that this isn’t your typical Edward. He doesn’t have an attitude problem, his personality is not twisted, he doesn’t have bad, womanizing intentions with anybody. His problems go beyond any of that, and his story is extremely sad. However, he is a very strong character and he tries very hard to live with his difficulties and worries about his family all the time.


As for Bella, she is an orphan. Elizabeth Masen, Edward’s mother, meets Bella and takes her to the Masen house to live. At first Bella is very confused with the dynamics of the Masen family, but after some time and a revelation a few days after she arrives, she fits in the family. She is very scared and confused, some bad things happened to her and her family which left her broken.


Edward and Bella form a strong and selfless friendship and with time, that friendship becomes something more. And trust me, it is really, really amazing.

Go read and leave her some love!


Thank you Alexa for writing this beautiful story! Follow her on twitter @AlexaUrce







*Thank you FrozenSoldier for the banner

2 comments:

  1. I've read this story and I love it! It's so great to read a story where Edward doesn't have dark intentions with women or anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the review, I feel humble about this, it means a lot to me, just thank you!

    ReplyDelete