Welcome

Niceward welcomes you to Anti-Whoreward!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Why Whoreward?

I have asked that question many times, but I never have a logical answer. I always get the same: it's hot, it's different. It is not hot reading how Edward is a bastard, who only worries about himself, treats women like shit and his soul is simply not there. And it is not different, I've been paying attention to new stories and at least 70% of All-Human stories have Whoreward there.

I will ask again, why? It's not original, it's not hot and it's not Edward. Yes, I can hear you say "OOC", but I can't see it. My Team Edward heart gets a little sick every time I see something like that. When I see this I stop reading and I don't even leave a review because I have nothing positive to say.

Another thing... Fucking Tanya?! The whore will never get Edward, he rejected her all the time. And blonde is not his type. Lauren? Jessica? Jane? No. He hates them... everything about them.

Now it's not "why Whoreward?", now it's "Why people celebrate that?"

4 comments:

  1. I hate how Lauren, Jessica and Tanya are always the bitchy sluts. Seriously, all those stories are the same: Whoreward meets Shyella and then things go BOOM and Whoreward changes sinly his ways so Shyella won't leave him. It's so darn annoying and those stories are almost always the same. D:<<

    Tanya was portrayed as nice in BD, so why stray from that? I don't like Twilight, but many fanfictions are much better than the books so I just read those instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! It's like you took my thoughts and put them here. I don't like whoreward, but it's so hard to find a good story where he is nice and not a slut in the beginning. Thank you for creating this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the blog and Niceward. It is getting old that in every new story it's Whoreward. I don't see what so original now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think people like to jump on the "bad boy turns good" bandwagon..but it spoils the mood as sometimes its like" shyella is so shy she doesnt even think she looks good and whoreward is just goin around in and out..and the nthey marry each other"..i mean wtf??

    ReplyDelete